Arjun Kapoor can relate himself with Finding Fanny
- Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor on Saturday said that he can relate himself to the character in Finding Fanny
- Mr Kapoor is playing the character of a Konkani mechanic Savio Da Gama in the film
- “The deadpan nature of saying things, sometimes impulsive reactions, his non-ability to show emotion are things which I realise are very similar to me,” Arjun said.
- Homi Adajania’s ‘Finding Fanny’ depicts the story of five odd balls who go on a journey to find old postman’s childhood love
- Putting aside his muscular image, Arjun will be seen in a more funky and cool avatar
- The Gunday actor credited his looks to the director and his wife Anaita Shroff
- The film will hit silver screens on September 12