Five points: Why to watch Singham Returns, also miss it
Mumbai : Rohit Shetty’s Singham Returns is all set to hit the silver screens on August 15, 2014. The film is a sequel of 2011 film Singham, which had fetched good reviews from both critics and viewers.
Following are five points which make movie a must watch
- The film is a sequel of high action successful Singham (2011), which was a super-hit and was loved by all
- The film presents a superior cast; Ajay Devgn and Kareena in the lead roles
- It’s a Rohit Shetty movie! High end action and flying cars will be a treat for cinema lovers
- Trailer of the film itself is very entertaining, so one can imagine about the film
- Independence Day is a best occasion to treat yourself with such a film.
Now, five points which can convince you to miss it
- The film seems to be more focused on action and people who like love and no violence may not like it
- Kareena Kapoor is doing action sequence, nice twist, but when Singham is there, she won’t be adding something good to the screen
- Singham’s villain (Prakash Raj) looked more convincing than the current one
- Even songs do not impress any soul this time
- The movie seems to be the exaggeration of predecessor.