'Vivaah' girl Amrita Rao ties knot with RJ Anmol
Mumbai : In a low-key ceremony, Bollywood actress Amrita Rao tied knot with long-time boyfriend RJ Anmol in a private function on Sunday in Mumbai.
Only immediate family members and friends were present at the occasion. The grand party is also on the pipeline whenever couple finds time from their packed schedule in coming days.
Reports of marriage were confirmed by none other than RJ Anmol on his Facebook account
Seven years have passed when the duo had met each other for the first time during an interview. The couple have been inseparable since then.
In last few months, there have been numerous reports saying they have tied knot in a private ceremony. But, finally they have done it now.
Amrita has worked in movies like 'Main Hoon Na' and 'Vivaah'; and she is currently working in a daily soap 'Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai'.
RJ Anmol has been associated with popular shows like Purani Jeans.
News Heads wishes them a happy married life.
- Bollywood actress Amrita Rao ties knot with RJ Anmol
- Both have been dating since past seven years
- The ceremony took place in Mumbai and duo kept it a private affair
- RJ Anmol confirmed the report on Facebook page
- They had met during an interview and have been inseparable since then.