Justin Beiber and his demands for Mumbai Concert
Mumbai : A true celebrity is known for is tantrums and demands, and those demands are sure to increase if you are an international star. Justin Beiber who is coming to India on May 10 at DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai for a concert has made long tiring demands for his visit to India.
Beirber has asked for Rolls Royce and a chopper standby. Yesterday, Music Journalist Arjun S Ravi posted on Twitter images of press release from Beiber’s team, which has all the details of his demands.
Justin will be provided with Z Security by Maharashtra Police. Below are the detailed demands by him:
1. Justin would like to switch between being driven around in the Rolls Royce hired for him, or flying in his private jet. Also, Justin will any way fly to the stadium, because not flying is so non-celebrity. The 120-member crew of the pop star will be provided luxury sedans and two Volvo buses.
2. Bieber is bringing along his necessities. His basic needs for the five-day tour include a ping-pong table, a Play station, IO HAWK, a sofa set, washing machine, refrigerator, cupboard and a massage table.
3. Two 5-star hotels have been booked for his accommodation, and a few 'customizations’ have been asked for--MUGHAL interiors in the room. Justin wants the room to be decorated with purple carnations, and lilies are a strict no.
4. Amidst the touring and travelling, Justin might want to practice yoga, and has asked for his room to be supplied with aromatic oils, incense sticks, and books on chakras and yoga asana. A masseuse is being called in from Kerala for him.
5. Also want wild berries and vanilla room-fresheners, Dove body wash and hydrating lip balms.
6. The popstar wants the dressing room to be draped in white curtains, and must have a glass-door refrigerator. The refrigerator must --twenty-four bottles of still and alkaline water, each, four energy drinks, six vitamin water bottles, six cream sodas, four natural juices, four vanilla protein drinks and half a gallon of almond milk.
7. Some other items In the menu are --vegetables seasoned with ranch sauce, diced fruit, organic bananas and seedless grapes, a deli platter of organic turkey, lettuce, Colby and provolone cheese, black olives and green and banana peppers.
8. The backstage requirements include white sliced bread, potato chips, mint and watermelon gum, white cheddar popcorn, Ghiradelli dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds, menthol and watermelon gum, vinegar chips, organic dried fruit, peanuts, and all berries cereal. He has also listed some special treats like large pack of Swedish Fish, boxes of Ritz Bitz peanut butter and cheese sandwiches and multiple packs of Haribo Cola Gummies.
9. Apart from the glass-door refrigerator loaded with food items in his dressing room, Justin requires two packs of plain white crew-neck tees (in sizes XS and L), two packs of white tank tops (sizes L and XL) and three packs of white low-rise socks (sizes XS and L). He also needs a boombox with an iPhone battery.
So, let’s just hope and wait for the event and all the fun Justin Beiber is bringing with him.