Sanjay Dutt photographed outside Kokilaben hospital
Mumbai : Just a few days after Sanjay Dutt announced he is taking a break from work because of medical treatment, the actor was photographed outside Mumbai's Kokilaben Hospital on Saturday evening.
The actor, seen wearing a mask while visiting the hospital, greeted the media persons. Earlier, Sanjay Dutt was taken to Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital on August 8 after complaining of breathlessness. He tested negative for COVID-19 and was discharged two days later.
Sharing an update on his health last week, the actor announced his break from work in a tweet, "My family and friends are with me and I urge my well-wishers not to worry or unnecessarily speculate."
Baba's wife Manyata issued a statement thanking her husband’s well-wishers for their prayers and urged them not to fall prey to speculation. “There is a lot that the family has gone through in the past years but I am confident, this too shall pass,” said Manyata Dutt in a statement.
She also made a plea not to fall prey to speculations and rumours, but to just pray for them.
“ Sanju has always been a fighter, and so has our family. God has yet again chosen to test us to overcome the challenges ahead. All we seek is your prayers and blessings,” said Manyata.
Earlier this week, Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor were photographed exiting the actor's Mumbai residence. Sanjay Dutt awaits the release of Sadak 2, also featuring Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur and his Sadak co-star Pooja Bhatt. The film releases on August 28 on streaming platform Disney+Hotstar.