AAP MLAs alleg Yogendra, Prashant wanted party to lose polls
- AAP top brasses allege Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan wanted party to lose Delhi polls
- They also alleged that they were maligning the image of Arvind Kejriwal
- The final decision on their role with party will be discussed in PAC meet
- “I am not campaigning, you also don’t campaign,” Prashant Bhushan allegecly told volunteers.
- “The same incident took place in front of Anjali Damania,” said a joint statement by the four AAP leaders.
- Last week in PAC meet they were shown their way out from party
- Leaders also alleged their involvement in removing Kejriwal from the post of National Convenor
- Arvind Kejriwal is in Bangalore these days for his treatment
- As per leaders they wanted to create their own party.