Alert! Modi wave sweeps Haryana, creates buzz in Maharashtra
- After making a clean sweep in Lok Sabah polls, Modi wave continued its effect in Assembly polls and took Haryana along.
- Though it failed to sweep Maharashtra, but, ended with BJP on first spot.
- BJP is now set to form government in Haryana.
- While, they will need an alliance in Maharashtra
- After fetching 123 seats in Maharashtra, BJP became first party to hit a century after 1990.
- Playing a master stroke, NCP offered BJP outside support to form government in the state.
- Shiv Sena also said that it may alliance with BJP as they were never against each other.
- It’s up to BJP now, whom they choose to form the government.
- Opposition Party Congress accepted its defeat and said that people have voted for change.
- Hooda also came up with his part and said he wishes new government will keep Haryana’s growth momentum going high.
New Delhi :
Party Status in Maharashtra out of 288
BJP+ - 123
INC - 42
MNS - 11
NCP - 41
SHS - 63
Party Status in Haryana out of 90
BJP - 47
BSP - 11
HJC+ - 22
INC - 15
INLD+ - 20
OTH - 55