Bilawal says he will take every inch of Kashmir, India hits back
- India strongly denounced Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leader Bilawal Bhutto’s remark over Kashmir
- The leader said that he will apprehend every inch of Kashmir from India
- External affairs ministry spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin said the integrity and unity of India is non-negotiable
- While, BJP termed it as an immature comment by Bilawal
- Congress also showed same sentiments and said Jammu and Kashmir is an unbreakable and undivided part of India
- Bilawal Bhutto made these shockingly immature remarks while he was addressing his party workers in Multan.