G20 to mark ways India can track black money
- Bad news for some, G20 will be signing a deal on Sunday that will mandate automatic sharing of all bank information with tax authorities on an annual basis
- The process will start from 2107 and will help authorities in tracking Black Money stashed from the nation
- Along with India, 45 more countries including Mauritius and Switzerland will be a part of it.
- For the nations across the world this will come out as the latest success to fight against the black money.
- India’s new government has already set up a special investigative team to probe black money as this has turned into a major political issue over the past few years.
- The G20 members on Saturday also showed interest in letting Russian president Vladimir Putin to attend the summit in Brisbane in November.
- PM Narendra Modi will also be attending his very first G20 summit this year.