Dhaula Kuan gangrape case: Quantum of sentence on October 20
- Quantum of sentence against the five convicts in the Dhaula Kuan gangrape case will now be pronounced on October 20
- The police has sought life term for the convicted members
- Cops also charged them with the fact that they have no respect for the law and order
- "The incident of abduction and gangrape has left a scar on the victim's mentality and it also degraded and humiliated the very dignity of the victim in the society," public prosecutor Satvinder Kaur told Additional Sessions Judge Virender Bhat.
- After listening to the argument, court said it will pass quantum of sentence on October 20
- All five accused are convicted for the offences under sections 365 (abduction), 34 (common intention), 376(2)(g) (gangrape) and 506 (criminal intimidation) with 34 of the IPC.