Jayalalithaa gets conditional bail, to be released from jail today
- AIADMK Chief Jayalalithaa is likely to walk out of jail on Saturday
- Tamil Nadu Court on Friday granted her conditional bail and suspended her sentence for two months
- She was found guilty in the disproportionate assets case
- The former Chief Minister was handed a four-year prison term and a Rs. 100-crore penalty in September
- The suspension of jail comes after her lawyer said she is unwell since after she was lodged in jail
- Court also ordered Amma to present all documents related to corruption by December 18.
- O Paneerselvam had took over as TN CM after she had to quit from her post