Election Commission issues notice to Raj Thackeray
- Election Commission on Monday issued notice to MNS chief Raj Thackeray
- The notice was issued for his remark against non-Maharashtrian
- The prime-facia had said that he will bar their entry in the state after coming in power
- As per EC, this is the violation of Model Code of Conduct.
- Vinod Tiwari had filed a complaint against him
- EC has asked Thackeray to respond by Wednesday 11 am or they will take a decision on to it.
- “From the day you put this state in my hands, all the jobs in Maharashtra will only be given to Marathi boys and girls. The boys and girls from other states will not be employed and their entry will also be stopped,” the Election Commission notice, which reproduced his remarks in English, said.