Emami buys Kesh King for 1651cr
New Delhi : Dr Juneja signed an agreement with Emami ltd. to give all rights of acquisition in one of the biggest deals of FMCG market. Total deal summed up to a whopping Rs 1,651 crore, the biggest by Emami and also the biggest by any Kolkata-based company so far.
• Emami ltd buys Dr Juneja’s Kesh King in one of the mega deals in FMCG market
• Total deal summed up with a whopping value of Rs 1,651 crore
• Emami had acquired Zandu Pharmaceuticals in 2008 for a total consideration of Rs 725 crore
• ITC had bought Savlon and Shower to Shower from Johnson & Johnson for Rs 250-300 crore
• Emami has a total turnover of about Rs 2300 crore