BSNL to erase national roaming charges from June 15
New Delhi : India’s Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad on Tuesday announced free national roaming for BSNL subscribers. The company had recently dropped their roaming charges by about 40%. The decision has been taken in the wake of growing profits of the company.
• BSNL to offer free national roaming from June 15, 2015
• The announcement was made by Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad
• He said, the company is now heading from negatives to positive and this is why this offer has been introduced
• BSNL covers a mobile subscriber base of 7.72 crore
• Ravi Shankar Prasad also marked that government is adding policies to revive the image of both BSNL and MTNL, which is functional in the national capital