Yogi Adityanath government first cabinet meet top key points: BJP fulfills Assembly polls promises
Lucknow : In its first cabinet meeting, the Yogi Adityanath government has cleared a Rs 36,359-crore proposal allowing waiver of loans for marginal and small farmers of the state. The decision was taken at the first cabinet meeting of the BJP government, presided over by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
Here is the Highlights of the UP government first cabinet meet:
1. UP government announced Rs 1 lakh loan waiver for small farmers.
2. Move is likely to benefit 2.5 crore farmers in UP.
3. Introducing a Kisan Rahat Bond to raise money for farm loan waivers.
4. Writing off of around Rs 5,630 crore of NPAs of 7 lakh farmers in the state.
5. Uttar Pradesh government will bear the cost of the farm loan waiver. Rs 30,729 crore has been allotted to waive off the loans of small scale farmers.
6. FIR to be registered against government teachers running tuition classes.
7. Uttar Pradesh government will buy 100% wheat crop of farmers.
8. The Cabinet in its meeting, approved a sports stadium to come up in Ghazipur.
9. 26 illegal slaughter houses have been closed so far in the drive launched by Adityanath-led BJP government after coming to power.
10. UP government decided complete shutdown of illegal slaughter houses in the state.
11. Anti-Romeo squads doing great work across the state. No harassment of consenting adult by the Anti-Romeo Squad.