In Rajasthan, 28-year-old man dies after Bluetooth headphone explodes inside ear

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Reddit
  • Flipboard
  • Email
  • WhatsApp
Bluetooth Headphone (Image: Pixabay)
Bluetooth Headphone (Image: Pixabay)

Jaipur : In an unexpected incident, a 28-year-old man lost his life after Bluetooth headphones exploded inside his year while he was studying in Jaipur’s Udaipuria village. The man has been identified as Rakesh Kumar Nagar.

According to media reports, it has been learned that he was using the device while it was plugged into an electrical outlet. The device exploded in his year and instantly he lost his conscious. Both his ears had suffered serious injuries, said police.

Mr Nagar was rushed to a private hospital, where he lost his life during the treatment. The police has said that he was preparing for some competitive examination. He got married in February this year and was the eldest of his siblings.

Meanwhile, confirming Nagar’s death, Dr. LN Rundla of Siddhivinayak Hospital said the man was brought to the facility in an unconscious condition. He died during treatment at the hospital.

“The man probably died of a cardiac arrest”, Rundla told PTI.