Monsoon likely to hit Kerala today
Kerala : The wait for monsoon is likely to end within next 24 hours. According to IMD statements, it shall hit Kerala by late today. Meanwhile, light showers have also been reported from the southern state.
• Monsoon is likely to reach Kerala by Thursdat Night
• Indian Metrological Department said it can reach anytime within next 24-hours
• Light showers have been reported in Kerala
• The monsoon has arrived this year with a delay of four days
• Less rainfall has also been predicted this season
• Arun Jaitley however said there is no need to panic as India has ample storage to control prices
• In a latest forecast, IMD indicated that there was 33% probability of deficient rains during the monsoon season from June to September.
• It also indicated 90% probability of El Nino conditions to continue during the southwest monsoon season.