PM Modi Announces 'Meri Mati Mera Desh' Campaign to Honor Martyrs in Mann Ki Baat's 103rd Edition
New Delhi : In his 103rd edition of Mann Ki Baat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveils the 'Meri Mati Mera Desh' campaign, a tribute to the brave heart men and women who sacrificed their lives for the nation.
- The campaign will organize various programs nationwide to honor the memory of immortal martyrs.
- Special inscriptions commemorating the luminaries will be installed in lakhs of village panchayats across the country.
- An 'Amrit Kalash Yatra' will carry soil in 7500 urns from all corners of India, along with saplings from different regions, concluding in Delhi.
- An 'Amrit Vatika' will be constructed near the National War Memorial by combining the soil and saplings from the 7500 urns, symbolizing 'Ek Bharat Shresth Bharat.'
Praises for NDRF Personnel's Heroic Efforts:
PM Modi commends the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) personnel for their courageous efforts in rescuing individuals affected by floods and torrential rainfall this year.
- Despite challenging situations, the collective efforts of the nation have showcased the power of unity during calamities.
Return of Rare Artefacts:
PM Modi acknowledges America's gesture of returning over a hundred rare and ancient artifacts to India.