Salman Khan Case: High Court seeks to know governments steps for drunk driving
- After Salman Khan case, HC has asked Maharashtra government about the measures they had taken to prevent drunk driving.
- This came against a PIL seeking compensation for the family of victims.
- Salman Khan had allegedly run over people in September 28, 2002.
- HC has asked government to file an affidavit, which has not been filed yet.
- Salman Khan had deposited the money court had asked him to pay as compensation to the victims.