With diminishing coal stock, India may face blackout in two days
- Contrary to what Narendra Modi has promised – Acche Din – India is all set to face the sever electricity problem.
- As per NTPC, the coal stock of maximum 2 days has been left.
- After 2 days, if coal stocks don’t get integration then India may face a blackout.
- DERC have also announced power tariff hike.
- This hike is beneficial for low consumption users, while disheartening for users who consume more than 800 units.
- In Delhi, the power tariffs are hiked by 8.35 per cent. While overall hike is up to 9 percent.