Karva Chauth Makeup tips: Get a moonlight look to impress your husband
New Delhi : Karva Chauth Makeup tips: Karva Chauth is an auspicious festival for Hindu women. Married women and even virgins buy new clothes, jewelry and other accessories for the day. Besides, what to wear, women go to parlor to groom up their overall look.
Special mehndi designs are applied on the occassion of Karwa Chauth and beauty treatment are also taken. But in the hotchpotch, many women forget to follow these simple make-up tips which can offer long-lasting moonlight look starting from the day of Karwa Chauth till the end of Diwali festivity.
Some must-follow make-up tricks and tips on this Karwa Chauth are:
1) Get glowing skin by applying multani clay and honey face pack. For this, you need to add one spoonful of honey in half a teaspoon multani. Apply the paste on neck and face and rinse as it dries up.
2) Before you decorate your hands and feet with beautiful mehndi designs, be sure to follow the regime of waxing, pedicure and manicure. Also, choose nail paint to suit your skin tone.
3) Opt for hairstyle which goes well with your face-cut and blouse design. After all, you hairstyle defines your look.
4) Always go for eye makeup according to the color of the outfit and your skin tone. Always keep the inner corner of the eye light. Do not forget to put liner, mascara and mascara on your eyes.
5) Choose foundation according to your skin tone. Hide facial scars and dark circles from the conjuncer and don't forget to use compact powder at the end.
6) Don't spoil your make-up by choosing wrong lip shade. Be sure to know your skin tone and eye makeup, you preferred.