COVID 19 Test centers in India: Coronavirus check-up at these places
New Delhi : Coronavirus has been declared pandemic and it is gripping the globe, throwing the lives of people out of gear. The first case of coronavirus was registered in the city of Wuhan, China in December last year. Since then the virus has spread to 155 countries with over 300000 positive cases.
In India, the total number of positive coronavirus cases has reached 400-mark and the nation is experiencing lockdown to break the chain before it spreads massively in the nation.
The government is trying its best measures to ensure people remain safe. Meanwhile, if you see symptoms like fever, tiredness, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore and dry cough, then you must consider getting a Covid-19 test.
Here is a list of Centers where Covid 19 Tests are being done:
1. Andhra Pradesh: If you are from Andhra, then here are some test centres and labs where you can get yourself tested. Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati, Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, GMC, Anantapur. Labs are- Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa, Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada and Guntur Medical College, Guntur.
2. Andaman and Nicobar: For people living in this area, you can go to Regional Medical Research Centre.
3. Assam: People in Assam can visit Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati and Regional Medical Research Center, Dibrugarh. For labs, they can visit- Silchar Medical College, Silchar, Tezpur Medical College.
4. Bihar: People in Bihar can visit Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna and for labs, they can visit- Patna Medical College.
5. Chandigarh: People can visit the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
6. Chhattisgarh: People can visit the All India Institute Medical Sciences, Raipur.
7. Delhi- NCR: For hospitals, people can visit, All India Institute Medical Sciences and National Centre for Disease Control. For labs, they can visit Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
8. Gujarat: People can visit the BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad and M.P.Shah Government Medical College, Jamnagar.
9. Haryana: People can visit Pt. B.D. Sharma Post Graduate Inst. of Med. Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana and BPS Govt Medical College, Sonipat.
10. Himachal Pradesh: People in Himachal can visit the Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Dr.Rajendra Prasad Govt. Med. College, Kangra, Tanda.
11. Jammu and Kashmir: People can visit Sher-e- Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar and Government Medical College, Jammu.
12. Jharkhand: People can visit MGM Medical College, Jamshedpur.
13. Karnataka: People can visit Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bangalore, National Institute of Virology Field Unit Bangalore, Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, Mysore, Hassan Inst. of Med. Sciences, Hassan, Karnataka and Shimoga Inst. of Med. Sciences, Shivamogga, Karnataka.
14. Kerala: Keralites can visit National Institute of Virology Field Unit, Kerala, Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram and Govt. Medical College, Kozhikode.
15. Madhya Pradesh: People in MP can visit All India Institute Medical Sciences, Bhopal and National Institute of Research in Tribal Health, Jabalpur.
16. Meghalaya: People can visit NEGRI of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong, Meghalaya.
17. Maharashtra: People can visit Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Nagpur and Kasturba Hospital for Infectious Diseases, Mumbai. For labs, people can visit Government Medical College, Miraj, Sangli, Seth GS Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai, Government Medical College, Nagpur and Government Medical College, Aurangabad.
18. Manipur: People can visit IN Inst. of Med. Sciences Hospital, Imphal-East, Manipur.
19. Odisha: People can visit Regional Medical Research Center, Bhubaneswar. For labs, SCB Medical College, Cuttack.
20. Puducherry: People can visit the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry.
21. Punjab: In Punjab, people can visit the Government Medical College, Patiala and Government Medical College, Amritsar.
22. Rajasthan: People can visit Sawai Man Singh, Jaipur, Dr S.N Medical College, Jodhpur, Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar and SP Med. College, Bikaner. For labs, they can visit RNT Medical College, Udaipur and AIIMS, Jodhpur.
23. Tamil Nadu: In Tamil Nadu, people can visit King's Institute of Preventive Medicine & Research, Chennai and Government Medical College, Theni. For labs they can visit Madurai Medical College, Madurai, Government Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, Salem, Government Medical College, Thiruvarur and Government Medical College, Villupuram.
24. Tripura: People can visit Government Medical College, Agartala.
25. Telangana: People can visit Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad.
26. Uttar Pradesh: People can visit King's George Medical University, Lucknow, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi and Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh. For labs, they can visit UPUMS,(Formerly UPRIMS) Saifai.
27. Uttarakhand: People can visit Government Medical College, Haldwani.
28. West Bengal: People can visit National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Kolkata and IPGMER, Kolkata. For labs, they can visit North Bengal Medical College, Darjeeling, Malda Medical College, Malda and RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata.