Namaste Trump event in Ahmadabad: Pass details, dos and don'ts
Ahmadabad : Donald Trump will be making his maiden visit to India on February 24; he has been scheduled to attend a mega event – Namaste Trump – in the world's biggest cricket ground - Sardar Patel Stadium, which will be inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi and Mr Trump on the same day.
After attending the event, Donald Trump will be taking part in a roadshow where a million people are supposed to wave at him.
Here is all you need to know about the pass:
Seating Arrangement inside the stadium
Dos and Don'ts while attending the event
1. You are requested to park your vehicle in a fixed place so that no one is obstructed.
2. You have to go through the DFMD (Door Frame Metal Detector) placed at the gate.
3. You have to sit in the allotted space.
4. You are requested to show your pass and valid Identity Card at the security gate.
5. You are requested to show your pass whenever asked by the authorized representative.
6. Any electronic item other than a mobile phone is prohibited in the stadium. As well as tobacco-products, cigars, cigarettes, water bottles, foodstuffs, explosives such as lighters, machetes, knives or sharp weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
7. Do not sit or move anywhere other than the space allotted to you inside the stadium.
8. Make sure your driver won’t go anywhere leaving your vehicle.
9. You are requested to carry your pass with yourself throughout the event as well as till the event ends.
10. Strict actions can be taken against any violation of the above rules, the violator’s pass will be cancelled and would be taken out of the stadium.
11. Your pass will not be transferred to anyone else.