Delhi-Dehradun Vande Bharat Express: Booking, Ticket price and all you need to know
New Delhi : Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday flagged off yet another Vande Bharat Express train that will run between Delhi and Dehradun. It will be covering a total distance of 314 kms in four hours and 45 minutes.
The regular operation of the train for common people will start from May 29, 2023 onwards. According to the information provided by IRCTC, the train will be operational for on all days of the week, except Wednesdays.
Delhi-Dehradun Vande Bharat Ticket Price
The ticket fares for the train have also been revealed. AC chair car ticket from Delhi to Dehradun will be Rs 1,065, while the executive chair car ticket will cost around Rs 1,890.
Dehradun-New Delhi Vande Bharat Express fares
AC Chair Car (CC) fare:
Anand Vihar Terminal to Dehradun – Rs 1065
Anand Vihar Terminal to Haridwar – Rs 975
Anand Vihar Terminal to Roorkee – Rs 905
Anand Vihar Terminal to Saharanpur – Rs 625
Anand Vihar Terminal to Muzaffarnagar – Rs 525
Anand Vihar Terminal to Meerut City – Rs 485
Executive Chair Car (EC) fare:
Anand Vihar Terminal to Dehradun – Rs 1890
Anand Vihar Terminal to Haridwar – Rs 1705
Anand Vihar Terminal to Roorkee – Rs 1565
Anand Vihar Terminal to Saharanpur – Rs 1195
Anand Vihar Terminal to Muzaffarnagar – Rs 1005
Anand Vihar Terminal to Meerut City – Rs 905
Delhi-Dehradun Vande Bharat Timings
Train number 22457 from New Delhi to Dehradun will start from Anand Vihar Railway Station at 5:50 PM and will reach Dehradun at 10:35 PM.
Delhi-Dehradun Vande Bharat Ticket Booking
To book an e-ticket through the IRCTC website (irctc.co.in), please follow these steps:
• Visit the IRCTC e-ticketing website by typing "irctc.co.in" in your web browser and log in to your account.
• In the 'book your ticket' section, enter the origin and destination details for your journey.
• Select the date of travel from the available options.
• Choose between the AC chair car and executive options based on your preference.
• Fill in the required passenger details, including name, age, and gender for each passenger.
• Review all the entered details to ensure accuracy.
• Proceed to make the payment using the online payment mode available on the website.