IRCTC Tourism offers 6-Day tour to Kochi, Munnar, details here
Kochi : IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) Tourism is now offering a 6-Day tour package to Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady and Kumarakom, according to IRCTC Tourism's official website, irctctourism.com.
The tour will commence from Ahmedabad on May 11, 2019; all travel will be done via economy class Indigo Airlines. The tariff of the package starts from Rs 28,475 per person, according to IRCTC Tourism's portal.
Package details as per IRCTC tourism official website
|Package Name||Enchanting Kerala|
|Destination Covered||Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom|
|Travelling Mode||By Flight Ex-Ahmedabad|
|Meal Plan||MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)|
Here are the key things to know about IRCTC's package:
1. The tariff for the tour package is different according to the occupancy chosen by the passenger. For triple occupancy, one needs to pay Rs. 28,475.
|Date||Occupancy||Cost per person|
|11.05.2019 to 16.05.2019||Single Occupancy||Rs 40780|
|Double Occupancy||Rs 30,164|
|Triple Occupancy||Rs 28,475|
|Child (5-11 yr) with Bed||Rs 25,277|
|Child (5-11 yr) without Bed||Rs 21,910|
2. The journey from Ahmedabad to Kochi will be via IndiGo airlines.
3. The package includes air tickets, accommodation in deluxe hotel, travel insurance, breakfast and dinner according to IRCTC Tourism's portal.
4. However, items of personal nature such as laundry, any kind of room services or entrance fees etc are not a part of the package.
5. IRCTC Tourism is also offering a tour package of seven nights and eight days to Bengaluru, Myosre and Ooty.