<b>Ahmedabad ODI:</b> India thrash Sri Lanka by six wickets, leads series 2-0
Ahmedabad : Continuing their winning spree India on Thursday thrashed Sri Lanka by six wickets in the second ODI of a five-match series.
- Ambati Rayudu turned up as the star batsman as he slammed his maiden hundred to mark India’s victory.
- India is now leading the series by 2-0.
- Sri Lanka had won the toss and elected to bat first. They settled their innings on 274 runs for the loss of eight wickets.
- Skipper Angelo Mathews contributed 92 runs and took his team to the respectable total.
- India successfully chased down the target in 44.3 overs.
- Next match is scheduled in Hyderabad for November 9, 2014.
India: Virat Kohli (capt), Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Wriddhiman Saha, R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma, Axar Patel.
Sri Lanka: Angelo Mathews (capt), Kusal Perera, Tillakaratne Dilshan, Kumar Sangakkara, Mahela Jayawardene, Ashan Priyanjan, Thisara Perera, Dhammika Prasad, Lahiru Gamage, Seekuge Prasanna, Suraj Randiv