How to Stream IND vs AUS ODI World Cup 2023 for Free on Disney+ Hotstar: Exclusive for Jio User
Delhi : Cricket fans can't wait to see the India vs. Australia ODI World Cup 2023 final on November 19. The date has been set, the events for the weekend have been trimmed back, and everything is ready for the online watching party. But what if I told you that you don't need to pay for a Hotstar subscription in order to watch the finals?
Here's some good news for the fans who must be depending on their friends' Disney + Hotstar subscriptions or who might be considering purchasing one for the big day. As a Jio prepaid cell plan customer, you may watch the sport for free. A free Disney Plus Hotsar membership is available via Reliance Jio in addition to other streaming applications. With 5G, users may take use of limitless phone, fast internet, and other features without having to pay extra for streaming service subscriptions.
- Jio Rs 328 Prepaid plan: 3-month subscription to Disney+ Hotstar and 1.5 GB of data per day for 28 days are included in this package, which costs Rs 328.
- Jio Rs 388 Prepaid plan: This plan includes a 3-month subscription to Disney+ Hotstar, 2 GB of data per day for 28 days, and data for a cost of Rs 388.
- Jio Rs 598 Prepaid plan: This plan includes a 3-month subscription to Disney+ Hotstar, 2 GB of data per day for 28 days, and data for a cost of Rs 598.
- Jio Rs 758 Prepaid plan: This plan includes a 3-month subscription to Disney+ Hotstar, 1.5 GB of data each day for 84 days, and data for a cost of Rs 758.
- Jio Rs 808 Prepaid plan: This plan includes a 3-month subscription to Disney+ Hotstar and 2 GB of data per day for 84 days at a cost of Rs 808.
Here's how to watch the Cricket World Cup final live streaming for free on November 19, when India takes on Australia in the hopes of winning the ICC Men's ODI World Cup 2023 at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad for all the audience
1.) Hotstar, DD Sports, and Star Sports are just a few of the well-known outlets that will be live-streaming this match, which starts at 2 pm.
2.) Both mobile devices and TVs tuned into DD Sports, which provides free live coverage of the match, may enjoy the live action.
3.) The Disney+ Hotstar free streaming of the India vs. Australia match is limited to 480p quality.
4.) Fans who want to watch the game in more detail will have to buy a subscription or top up a certain plan from Vi, Jio, or Airtel, which comes with a free Hotstar membership.