Prannoy beats Firman, clinches maiden title in Indonesia
- Young Indian shuttler Prannoy clinched maiden title of his career
- He won against Fireman in the Indonesia Masters Grand Prix Gold
- In a 43-minute match, he battled men's singles with 21-11, 22-20
- Pronnoy had won a silver medal in 2010
- “I am really happy with the win. I never thought could win a Grand Prix gold title. I was really upset after losing in Vietnam. But I thought I will take one match at a time here and it started working,” he said.
- He also said that he knew semi-final match will be tough , but he pushed his limits to make sure that he wins the title.
New Delhi :