Now, you may find malaria on Google Earth
- Scientists and researchers are now there days brainstorming on a social plateform which can tell about malaria's whereabouts
- The research is being carried out with the help of Google Earth, by which health workers will be able to locate where malaria is setting itself
- The motive behind this online plateform is to locate poor countries and source them to fight the disease which takes almost 6 lakh lives every year
- Malaria is commonly seen in childeren
- Google Earth's new project will enable health workers to locate areas where they need to come up with instant precautions to fight against the disease
- The new tool will currently be available for Swaziland. But, plans are to spread it for all the countries.
New Delhi :