Apple launches iPad Air 2, I Pad mini 3; Prices out!
- The tech giant Apple has introduced two new additions to its Tablet family
- On Thursday night the company launched iPad Air 2, which is just 6.1 mm thin, for a price tag of Rs 35,900
- They also introduced iPad mini 3 with a price tag of Rs 28,900
- The date for their availability in India is still not known
- As per reports, the devices will be available in few countries from next week
- Fingerprint unlock like Apple iPhone 5 has been introduced in both the devices
- iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 come with iOS 8.1 including Continuity features across iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite that enable Apple products to work together seamlessly
- Pre-order iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 will begin in 29 countries from Friday, October 17.