Infinix introduces Hot 30 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 6020 chipset and 6000mAh battery
Delhi : A Chinese smartphone maker named Infinix has been quite active with back-to-back announcements of new models. The business recently unveiled the Infinix Hot 30 5G in India, bringing its range of smartphones priced under Rs 15,000. The MediaTek Dimensity 6020 chipset, together with up to 8GB+8GB (expandable) RAM and 128GB storage, are all included in this recently released 5G smartphone.
The phone has a sizable 6000mAh battery, making it ideal for consumers looking for a cheap smartphone that can last all day. According to the manufacturer, people looking for a cheap smartphone with good performance and a long battery life may consider the Infinix Hot 30 5G. Here is everything you need to know about the new 5G smartphone that is available in India for less than Rs 15,000.
India's Infinix Hot 30 5G pricing and financing options
The new Hot 30 from Infinix is available in two different RAM and storage configurations: one has 4GB of RAM (with a 4GB expandable option) and 128GB of internal storage, while the other has 8GB of RAM (with an 8GB expandable option) and 128GB of internal storage. The base 4GB edition of the smartphone costs Rs 12,499, while the premium variant costs Rs 13,499. With a bank offer and a 6-month no-cost EMI option, Infinix is offering a special discount of Rs 1000 as part of the launch deal.
Two colour choices—Aurora Blue and Knight Black—will be offered for the Infinix Hot 30 5G. On July 14 at 12 p.m., the Flipkart online store will begin taking orders for the Infinix Note 30.
Specs for the Infinix Hot 30 5G
- A 6.78-inch FHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate is available on the Infinix Hot 30 5G. The newest operating system from the company, XOS 13, which is based on Android 13, is used by The Hot 30. A 2-year security patch and a year of Android updates are also promised by Infinix.
- The MediaTek Dimensity 6020 chipset, which supports a maximum of 8GB RAM and an additional 8GB of extendable RAM, powers the device on the hardware side. A better audio experience for music, films, and gaming is provided by the phone's two speakers and DTS Sound technology.
- The 6000mAh battery within the Infinix Hot 30 5G supports 18W Type-C rapid charging. The phone advertises its "power marathon" technology, claiming to provide 35 days of standby time in addition to 53 hours of talk time, 21 hours of video streaming, and 13 hours of gaming.
- The Infinix Hot 30 5G features twin rear cameras with a 50-megapixel main camera, a quad-LED flash, support for 2K video recording, and dual front cameras. There is an 8-megapixel front camera with an LED light for taking selfies.
- The Infinix Hot 30 5G is compatible with about 14 5G bands and enables dual 5G SIM cards in terms of connection. Additionally, it has a 3.5mm audio connector, a Type-C port, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity. The phone is also splash resistant, with an IP53 rating.
- Users may make payments with only one tap thanks to the NFC payment capability on the Infinix Hot 30 5G. For biometric authentication, it also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and enables face unlock.