Micromax Canvas Infinity with 16MP selfie camera launhed in india; Check features and price
New Delhi : Micromax on Tuesday launched its first bezel-less smartphone "Canvas Infinity" at Rs 9,999 that comes with a display aspect ratio of 18:9 -- a first in this price segment.
"With an 18:9 display, Canvas Infinity is the only smartphone to offer this technology at this price point. We will be expanding the Infinity range in the coming months, offering an unmatched smartphone experience to our users," Rahul Sharma, Co-Founder of Micromax Informatics, told reporters here.
'Canvas Infinity' is available on Amazon.in and the registration to purchase the device began on Tuesday. The first sale of the phone would begin at noon on September 1.
Micromax Canvas Infinity Features and Specifications:
1. The Micromax Canvas Infinity comes with 18:9 format offers more viewing space and a better immersive experience while streaming videos and playing games.
2. The display is similar to Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ and LG G6 that has an aspect ratio of 18:9 for enhanced picture quality.
3. The company has also promised an upgrade to the Google's new 'Android Oreo' operating system.
4. Micromax Canvas Infinity sports 5.7-inch screen, 13MP primary camera and 16MP selfie camera with "real time bokeh" effect.
5. The Micromax Canvas Infinity is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset.
6. Micromax Canvas Infinity comes with A 2900mAh battery powers the device.
7. Micromax Canvas Infinity comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage that can be further expanded via a dedicated microSD card slot.
8. Micromax is also offering a 24-hour service promise on 'Canvas Infinity'.
9. Other connectivity options like 4G LTE, dual-SIM slots, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS are also supported.