OnePlus 6 sale starts from May 21: Know price, specifications, cashback, insurance and more
New Delhi : Soon after the launch, OnePlus 6 seems to be challenging the mobile phone market. Its robust technology and cut-edge design is attractive good number of eyeballs. The newly designed smartphone is available in India at Rs. 36,999 for the variant with 64GB storage; while, the 128GB storage variant is available at Rs. 39,999 for its customers.
OnePlus6 will go for sale in India on May 21. Pop-up stores by the company will setup in Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad. It will also be made available for online purchase from Amazon e-commerce website.
OnePlus 6 buyers will get complimentary 12-month accidental damage insurance by Servify, an Amazon Prime Video gift card worth Rs. 250, and discounts up to Rs. 500 for purchasing ebooks via Amazon Kindle. Idea subscribers buying OnePlus 6 smartphone will get a Rs. 2,000 worth of cashback and dedicated device insurance.
OnePlus 6 technical details:
1) The OnePlus 6 will include a 6.28-inch full-HD+ display with an 18:9 or 19:9 aspect ratio.
2) The phone will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 flagship SoC, paired with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of onboard storage.
3) As per official teaser launched, there is a vertical dual rear camera setup with a 20-megapixel primary sensor and a 16-megapixel secondary sensor
4) On the front, OnePlus6 is equipped with a 16-megapixel selfie camera. Further, the OnePlus is said to be backed by a 3300mAh Dash Charge-compatible battery.
5) Dimensions of the OnePlus 6 are said to be 155.7x75.4x7.8mm and it is said to weigh around 177 grams.