Panasonic Eluga I5 smartphone with 2,500mAh battery and 2GB RAM launched at Rs 6,499
New Delhi : Expanding its Eluga series, Panasonic India Smartphones on Thursday unveiled 'Eluga I5' smartphone at Rs 6,499. The smartphone comes with Arbo -- the company's in-house virtual assistant.
"The Eluga series bespeaks reliability and the latest Eluga I5 is another perfect blend of innovation and elegance. It ensures top-notch performance at a value-based price," said Pankaj Rana, Business Head-Mobility Division, Panasonic India, in a statement.
Panasonic Eluga I5 smartphone highlights and features:
1. The device runs Android 7.0 Nougat operating system (OS) and is powered by quad-core processor.
2. Panasonic Eluga I5 smartphone coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB.
3. Panasonic Eluga I5 sports a 5-inch HD IPS display topped with Asahi "Dragontrail" glass.
4. There is a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP front camera.
5. Panasonic Eluga I5 smartphone is powered by 2,500mAh battery to power the device.
6. The Panasonic Eluga I5 smartphone will retail on Flipkart in gold and black colours.
Panasonic Corporation, one of the world's largest electronics manufacturers, was founded as Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd. in 1918. The company was renamed to Panasonic Corporation in 2008. Panasonic offers a wide range of products and services including home appliances, televisions, personal computers, mobile phones, audio equipment, cameras, broadcasting equipment, projectors, automotive electronics, and smartphones.