Vivo V7+ smartphone with energetic blue colour launched in india; Check price, features, and specifications
New Delhi : Chinese smartphone maker Vivo on Thursday introduced V7+ smartphone its selfie-focused flagship smartphone with 24MP front shooter in energetic blue colour in India.
"We are excited to bring our V7+ flagship in another stylish 'energetic blue' colour variant," said Kenny Zeng, Chief Marketing Officer, Vivo India, in a statement.
Vivo V7+ smartphone highlights and features:
1. Prospective buyers can pre-book the device, starting November 10 on Amazon.in.Priced at Rs 21,990, V7+ was launched in champagne gold and matte black coloured variants in September.
2. The Vivo V7+ smartphone runs Android 7.1 and is powered by a 3225mAh non removable battery. It measures 155.87 x 75.74 x 7.70 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 160.00 grams.
3. Vivo V7+ is the first phone from the company with an 18:9 aspect ratio with 'Full View' display.
4. A high point of the device is 24MP selfie camera with an aperture of f/2.0 and flash.
5. The Vivo V7+ is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM.
6. The phone sports a 5.99-inch IPS display (1440x720 pixels) in a unibody metal body.
7. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G
8. There is 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a dedicated memory card slot.
9. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset.
Vivo Electronics Corp. is a phone brand based in Dongguan, Guangdong, China. It was founded in 2009. The company is another Chinese smartphone maker to enter India recently. It makes low-cost Android phones, and those in the mid-range segment of the market. All of these are available in India too.