Xiaomi Redmi Y1 vs HTC U11+ Smartphone; Check price, features and specifications
New Delhi : Xiaomi India on Thursday launched the selfie-centric Redmi Y1 smartphones and announced the release of the global version of MIUI 9 -- an upgrade to its customised Android-based operating system (OS).The new OS based on Android Nougat also supports three major style notifications which are multiple styles, bundling notifications and quick replies.
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 features and specifications:
1. Xiaomi Redmi Y1 has been launched at a price point of Rs 8,999 for 3GB RAM and 32GB storage.
2. Xiaomi Redmi Y1 smartphones will go on sale starting November 8 on e-commerce site Amazon.in.
3. Radmi Y1 is Xiaomi's first smartphone in India which features selfie light and a 16 MP front facing camera. It has a 13MP f/2.0 rear camera.
4. The Radmi Y1 device has 5.5 inch HD display with Corning Gorilla glass and is powered by a 3,080mAh battery.
5. Redmi Y1 houses Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core chipset, a dedicated micro-SD card slot and dual-SIM (nano+nano) slots.
HTC has launched its flagship U11+ with edge-to-edge display smartphones and The display on HTC U11+ has been upgraded from 5.5 inches to six inches with shrunken bezels.It comes with the company's "Edge Sense" which lets the user squeeze the device in order to make the phone perform tasks like launching the camera or silence an incoming call, among others.
HTC U11+ features and specifications:
1. HTC U11+ smartphone is made of glass and metal and sports a rear-facing fingerprint scanner and tiny bezels on its front side.
2. HTC U11+ features a 6-inch QHD+ display which supports HD10 and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
3. HTC U11+ is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset and would arrive with either 4GB or 6GB RAM and 64GB or 128GB of expandable storage
4. HTC U11+ smartphone sports a 12MP UltraPixel 3 primary camera with f/1.7 aperture and an 8MP front-facing shooter with f/2.0 aperture.
5. HTC U11+ smartphone comes with 3,930mAh battery which supports "Quick Charge" 3.0 technology.
6. According to reports, HTC U11+ will go on sale in "select markets" and has been priced at euro 799 (approximately Rs 60,000)