iOS 12 beta 3 for iPhone, iPad is now available for download: Enjoy
New Delhi : Apple planted the third developer beta of iOS 12 to all eligible devices, ranging from iPhone 5s to the iPhone X. And now, two weeks after the second beta, iOS 12 beta 3 is here to amuse us. Hopefully, we’ll see some useful bug fixes and stability improvements as well as the first roll out of Apple’s in-house mapping data for the Bay Area in Maps.
So, what’s new in iOS 12?
iOS 12 includes several major changes for iPhone and iPad including performance improvements, especially on older devices; ARKit 2.0 with shared experiences; refined search and sharing in Photos; more Siri access in third-party apps and Siri Shortcuts based on Workflow; updates to Stocks, Voice Memos, Apple Books, and Apple News; use management features including updates to Do Not Disturb, more manageable notifications, and Screen Time parental controls; Memoji in Messages; FaceTime between up to 32 users; and much more.
For a comprehensive look at all of the changes in the iOS 12 beta 3, just read out the following points
• Clear All Notifications now has a springy animation
• Can now swipe to clear alerts in one swipe (like iOS 11)
• Apple Watch Face Gallery now only highlights new Siri watch face updates (previously showed watchOS 4 faces)
• Voice Memos for iPad redesigned
• FaceTime effect picker tweaked
• CarPlay appears to be fixed when using side and backup cameras
• Watch app now shows third party apps that work with Siri watch face
• 11 Activity app stickers that animate and do not require Special Challenge to unlock
However, to get the latest developer beta, one should have a developer account with Apple and promptly check the Software Update menu in Settings. If you don't have a developer account, well, it’s not your time then and your best bet is yet to come.