China asks for time to resolve border issues with India
New Delhi : Chinese Ambassador to India Le Yucheng on Tuesday said that his country needs time to resolve border issues with India.
- He mentioned that these issues can be resolved with the help of dialogues but this would require time.
- China confident of finding a mutual acceptable solution to it, Le Yucheng told reporters.
- He also added about China’s plan to invest USD 20 billion in various infrastructure and development projects in India in next five years.
- "We will proceed to solve these issues through dialogues, though negotiations. We just need time to solve them. We are confident that we can find our way out with joint efforts from both the sides," he told reporters
- He also mentioned about the recent blast at Wagah Border and strongly condemned the death of people.
- "We strongly condemn all the terrorist attacks. China is also a victim of terrorism, so we condemn such actions wherever they have come from and we also express our sorrows," he said.