Sachin Tendulkar unveils autobiography, gifts first copy to mother
New Delhi : Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar on Wednesday launched his autobiography – Playing It My Way – in the presence of his famous teammates.
- Before attending the launch event, Sachin gave first copy of book to his mother Rajni.
- Sachin then attended the event and gave a copy to his mentor and childhood coach Ramakant Achrekar.
- His daughter Sara was also present at the launch event.
- "I would like to present the first copy after launch to somebody very special in my life, Tendulkar said before handing over a copy of the book to a wheelchair-bound Achrekar.
- Before the official launch of the book, a pre-launch ceremony was hosted by famous Harsha Bhogle.
- Teammates and famous characters who are featured in the book were the participants of pre-launch panel.
- The book has already hit controversy as Sachin slammed Chappell for some serious issues in team India.
- Many cricketers like Dravid, VVS Laxman and Harbhajan showed their support to Sachin and his claims against former Indian coach Greg Chappell.