MH17 crash: Malaysian PM’s grandmother also died in the incident
- In a major blow, Malaysian PM’s grandmother had also lost her life in the airliner MH17 crash on Thursday
- "I personally share the grief of the families on board #MH17," Najib said in a Tweet.
- "My step-grandmother was one of the passengers," he added.
- The plane was shot by a missile over Ukraine border
- The Airliner was carrying 298 passengers, including crew members, out of which none survived
- World leaders have demanded a detailed probe into the matter
- US president Obama has blamed the Russia-backed rebels for shooting down the plane.