Nik Wallenda sets high wire record in Chicago
Chicago : - More than 500 feets above the ground, Nik successfully walked on a high wire between two skyscrapers in Chicago
- The event bagged him world record for the same
- Interesting thing about Nik was that he walked between the towers blindfolded, no safety, no harness and no wires.
- He did this breath-taking act in the presence of hundreds on Sunday night.
- The wire was ¾ of an inch thick
- “That cable looked like it was going straight up,” he said in a press conference after the event.
- He travelled on rope for about six minutes to successfully grab the record
- The event was shown live (with 10-seconds delay) on the famous TV channel Discovery.