Snooping on Indian political leaders unacceptable, India tells US
- India on Thursday bluntly told US that snopping on political leaders is totally unacceptable
- US replied by saying any differences that may exist can be resolved by intelligence communities of the two countries
- These talks were raised during the meeting of John Kerry and Sushma Swaraj in the national capital
- The two sides had wide-range of key issues like trade, defence and energy
- John Kerry assured that they will be taking care of the issues raised by the Indian minister
- He also mentioned that he is looking forward for a positive relationship with India.