HDFC Bank Cash transaction charges: All you need to know about Revision of Fees and Charges
New Delhi : The HDFC Cash transaction charges for Savings and Salary accounts have been revised effective 1 st March 2017. HDFC Bank started levying a minimum charge of Rs 150 per transaction for cash deposits and withdrawals beyond four free transactions in a month.The charges will apply to savings as well as salary accounts.
HDFC banks on hiked cash transaction fees and limited free cash deposits and withdrawals to four for a month.
1. Number of Cash transactions(Cumulative of Deposit and Withdrawal)
- 4 free cash transactions per month
- 5th transaction onwards - Rs.150/- per transaction (plus taxes & cess) would be levied
- SB Max Customers– 5 free cash transactions per month,
- 6th transaction onwards - Rs.150/- per transaction (plus taxes & cess)
2. Value of Cash transactions(Cumulative of Deposit and Withdrawal):
- Home Branch: 2 lakh ---Free per month per account.Above 2 lakh---Rs.5/- per thousand or part thereof, subject to a minimum of Rs.150/-(plus taxes & cess)
- Non-Home Branch: Cash transactions value upto Rs.25,000/- per day –No charge Above Rs.25,000/- ---Rs.5/- per thousand or part thereof, subject to a minimum of Rs.150/- (plus taxes & cess)
3. Third party Cash transaction (Cumulative of Deposit and Withdrawal):
- Upto a limit of Rs.25,000/- per day ---Rs.150/- (plus taxes &cess) Above Rs.25,000/- not allowed
- For Senior Citizen customers, Kids/Minor Accounts, while the limit of Rs.25000/- per day will be applicable , the accounts will not be charged
4. Cash Handling charges: Withdrawn effective 01st March, 2017
- The above revision in Cash Transaction Charges is applicable to Non-managed Resi Savings & Salary customers effective 01st March, 2017.
- The revised Cash Transactions Charges will applicable to Prime customers effective 1st May 2017
- BSBDA Accounts: Number of Self Cash withdrawal – 4 free per month, Number of Cash deposits – Unlimited, beyond the free limits the charges as mentioned above will apply For Value of cash txns and Third party cash txns charges applicable as per the above grid.
For further details - please visit our website - www.hdfcbank.com
Source: HDFC Bank