H-1B visa system: Popular companies deemed as willful violators
New Delhi : Lately, the CEO of an Indian company was accused for duping US Visa authorities. He was charges with H-1B fraud on 200 counts. To inform, H-1B is a visa in the United States under the Immigration and Nationality Act, section 101(a)(15)(H) that allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign people in specific work profile. In this article, we well mention the names of those companies who have been named ‘willful violators’ of H-1B visa system as per US department of labour (DoL).
- Advanced Professional Marketing, Inc
Located in the New York city, the company was accused of Willful violation on July 3, 2016.
- Ajel Technologies Inc
Situated in Southfield, New Jersey, the company was booked under H-1B visa violation on June 9, 2016.
- Amazing Apple Inc.
This New Jersey-based company was deemed as willful violators of H-1B visa on December 25, 2014.
- Amica Technology Solutions, LLC
Located in Washington, the company was booked for willful violation on June 22, 2017
- Amreli Technology Solutions LLC
The Washington-based company was held for violating H-1B rules on December 8, 2013.
- Anthony Information Technology Inc
The Pennsylvania-based company was held for willful violation on April 12, 2015.
Likewise, there are other companies which have been named as willful violators of H-1B visa. The popular names are:
- Autobuses Ejecutivos, LLC (Houston, Texas)
- Care Worldwide, Inc (Newark, New Jersey
- Clinron LLC (Chicago, Illinois)
- Delta Search Labs, Inc (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- G Healthcare LLC (San Jose, California)