UPSC Recruitment 2018: Civil Services Exam notification released at upsconline.nic.in
New Delhi : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released online notification for the 782 posts of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examinations 2018 on its official website,upsconline.nic.in. As, per the notification, the candidates can register for the Civil Services Exam 2018 until 6th March 2018.The preliminary examination will be conducted on June 3, 2018 (tentative).
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria and other related important instructions before taking any decision. Candidates must already be aware of the fact that the Civil Services Examination is conducted in two rounds, namely Preliminary (objective type) and Civil Services (Main) Examination (written and interview).
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Details:
Age Limit: Candidates applying must be between 21-32 years of age as on 01-08-2018 OR Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1986 and not later than 01-08-1997.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan OR online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. SC/ST/PWBD and Women candidates don't have to pay any fee.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
• Starting Date of Online Application: 07-02-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 06-03-2018
• Date of Examination (Preliminary): 03-06-2018
Read full UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Steps to Apply for UPSC Civil services Exam 2018:
1. Visit the website www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
3. Fill all the details and click “Continue”
4. It will generate your Registration-Id, retain it for further references
5. Make payment and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration
6. Login again by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth
7. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click “Submit”
8. After submission, download or take a print out of the finally submitted application for future references
About Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission is India's central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. Established on 1 October 1926 as Public Service Commission, it was later reconstituted as Federal Public Service Commission by the Government of India Act, 1935; only to be renamed as today's Union Public Service Commission after the independence.