BPSC Civil Services Exam 2018: Registration begins from August 3 (Friday)
Patna : In a latest notification released by The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), the registration process for the 64th Combined Preliminary Service examination 2018 started from August 3 (Friday) and will continue till August 20.
Interested candidates can apply for the prelims from the official website - bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Resgistration Dates: August 3 to August 20, 2018.
Online Payment: August 3 to August 24, 2018.
Online Application Process ends: August 31, 2018
General/OBC: Rs 600
SC/ST/PH: Rs 150
Female (Bihar): Rs 150
Interested candidates can pay their fees through credit/debit card, netbanking or SBI challan.
Qualification: Candidate should be graduate or equivalent from any recognised institution or University.
Pay Scale: 9,300 - 34,800 + 4,200
STEPS TO APPLY ONLY FOR BPSC CIVIL SERVICES PRELIMS 2018
1) Log on to the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in
2) Click on "BPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2018"
3) Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before "Online Application"
4) Click on "Online Application" to fill up the application form online
5) The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on "Apply Online" (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to "Sign In" by using their application
6) number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
7) Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
8) Candidates need to fill up to all required information in "First Screen" tab and click on "SUBMIT" to move next screen.
9) Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
11) Take a print out of online application for future use.
For more information related to the examination candidates can contact the Commission's office on all working days on the number given here: