CBSE Class 10th Results not releasing today, likely to release after July 10
New Delhi : The CBSE will be releasing the Class 10th board results after July 10, not on July 4, as it was reported earlier. Class 12th results will be announced by July 15. The students who had appeared for the examinations will be able to check the results on official websites - cbseresults.nic.in and results.gov.in.
According to reports, the evaluation process for Class 10 and 12 has already been completed and the CBSE 10th Results 2022 would be declared first.
CBSE 10th Result 2022 – How to check CBSE Result online
• Visit the official website – cbse.gov.in or cbseresults.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link provided for CBSE Term 2 Result for Class 10
• Enter your exam roll number, school code and date of birth
• Your CBSE 10th Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen
• Download and take a printout for future references.
CBSE 10th Result 2022 – How to check CBSE Result on DigiLocker
• Visit the official website – digilocker.gov.in or the official Mobile App
• Enter your login details such as Aadhar Number, etc.
• On the homepage, click on the folder for Central Board of Secondary Education
• Now click on the file which reads ‘CBSE Term 2 Results for Class 10’
• Your provisional marksheet will be displayed on the screen
• Download and save the PDF for future references.
It is expected that the online websites may crash or work slowly due to heavy traffic on the result day. The students can also check their results offline via SMS.
• Open the SMS app on your phone
• Type the message - cbse10 < space > roll number
• Send the text to 7738299899
• Your CBSE 10th Result 2022 would be sent to you through SMS.
CBSE 10th Term 2 Exams were held from April 26, 2022 to May 24, 2022. The students are advised to keep a check on the official websites and verified channels for any future updates.