CBSE CTET Exam 2019: Syllabus, exam date, pattern, fees, results and more
New Delhi : The online application process for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 has been already started from February 5. Here, in this article, we bring forth complete CTET guide including eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, fees, results and so on. Just scroll down the page and get ready for your best shot.
CTET is a gateway to help aspirants become a teacher from Class-I to Class-5. Insterested candidates can apply for exam only he/she have passed the 12th pass with 50 per cent and the degree of BEd (Bachelor of Education).
The CBSE CTET 2019 exam will be conducted on July 7, 2019. Candidates can apply by going to the official website www.ctet.nic.in before March 5
CTET application correction date
Candidates can improve their application form from March 14 to March 20, 2019. After March 20, any improvement or no application will be made. On March 25 candidates can check final application status.
CBSE CTET 2019 dates
The examination will be held on July 7, 2019. At the same time the result of the examination will be released after 6 weeks.
The examination will be held in two shifts. First shift: from 9:30 am to 12 noon. Second shift: from 2 noon to 4:30 pm Entry for the examination is kept at 8 pm and at 12:30 pm.
CBSE CTET fees
General / OBC: Paper 1 and 2 (for any one) Rs 700 and for both 1200 rupees.
CBSE CTET exam pattern 2019
Paper I (Class I to 5)
- Child Development and Teaching (30 questions) - (30 numbers)
- Language I (30 questions) - (30 numbers)
- Language II 30 questions) -
- Mathematics (30 questions) - 30 questions
- Environmental studies (30 questions) - (150 numbers)
Paper 2 (Class 6 to 8)
- Child development and teaching- (30 questions) - (30 numbers)
- Language I- (30 questions) -
- Language II- (30 questions) - (30 numbers) -
- Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science teachers) - (60 questions) - ( 30 numbers)
- Samay Social Studies / Social Science (for teachers of SST)