RRB Group D 2018 Admit card: Know How To Download Here
New Delhi : RRB Group D 2018 Admit card: For all the aspirants who are appearing for the upcoming RRB Group D examination in October, The Railway Reservation Board has released admit cards for the Group D exam which is scheduled to be held this week.
All the candidates appearing for the RRB Group D exam 2018, can download the RRB Admit card from the regional RRB websites.
Here's how to download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018:
1. Go to RRB official website
2. Click on Group D Admit Card download link
3. Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
4. On submitting the same, the admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
RRB Group D 2018: Schedule of the exam after October 16
Meanwhile, the RRB Group D 2018 exam date and city details for computer-based test scheduled after October 16 are expected to be out today after 3 pm.
"The exam date, city, schedule of the RRB Group D examinations after October 16 will be released after 3 pm. All the candidates who will appear for the exams can check the details through all the regional websites" said Angaraj Mohan, Chief Personnel Officer - Northern Railway.
RRB Group D exam 2018: Tips to score high-marks
1. Before starting preparation, be sure to know the exam pattern of RRB Group D exam.
2. Once you understand the exam patter, take a look at the syllabus and mark distribution
3. Consider making subject-wise study plan and focus on objective type questions
4. For mathematics preparation, you need to combine your skill with strategy.
5. You should have the ability to interpret and comprehend graphical data and then answer the questions that follow
6. For general awareness, watch current affair videos, read newspaper and PDF files
7. Also, check current affairs in science and technology, sports, culture, personalities, economics, politics and any other subjects of importance
8. Attempt mock test and learn your mistakes.
9. Decrease the time taken to attempt each mock test
10. Try to answer questions you know while you are practising.
11. Understand the reasons mentioned in the explanation or solutions
About Indian Railways:
One of the world's largest railway networks, the Indian Railways, was first introduced in the year 1853. It has always been an integral part of lives across the country. Railways were first introduced to India in the year 1853 from Bombay to Thane. By the year 1951, the different systems of the railways were nationalised as one unit, which became the Indian Railways.
In the year 2003, the Indian Railways was featured in the Guinness Book of World Records for offering the steepest rise in altitude in the space of 96 kilometers.