Sharman Joshi pays tribute to mother
- Bollywood actor Sharman Joshi has paid tribute to the most special humans in this world. We often call them 'mother'.
- The 3-idiots actor came up with a brilliant act via a short film he posted on the video social network.
- Along with video the actor mentioned, “I have often seen that people do something for their mothers on Mother’s Day and then forget about it. With this short film, I wanted to make people realize that there should not be a special day to express love to their mothers as every day is a Mother’s Day. This film is a tribute to not just my mother, but to all mothers around the world.”
- The short film showcases few office colleagues who are tired of working long in their shifts and doesn't care about the one who works 24*7.
- Sharman, the boy with a good heart, makes them realise that we work for 8-9 hours and crib about it but our mothers work 24*7 and never say a word. Respect them!
- Watch video to get the emotional feelings attached with it.